Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ALTEC 1214A control cosole

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nairam's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if anyone has one of these i have the operating instructions and parts manual that came with this unit i love to match things that belong together let me know you guy;s are agreat help on my 9849-A;S but keep the info coming never to much info ooh i hurt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, sledchick,

    I have a 1214A I'd love to have a manual for. I'd gladly pay for one, or even a good copy of one, or maybe I've got something you're in need of to trade. I sent you an email you can reply to, I'm in no hurry at all.

    Thanks!
    bfish

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nairam's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree if you have the unit you should have the manual there is a lot in it. i dont want any money for it just a good home. and maybe a good lead on a 414-8B bass driver. i am a stickler for detail and need the right match (see 9849-A needs help)BYE LATER,

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to confine my mess a little today, and in the shuffle, my 1214A came to the top. Just thought it might help if you knew I actually had one, and didn't just want the manual to eBay.

    My1412A

    It didn't stay on the surface long, though. I stacked it with the other long-term patients.

    I've had no luck in finding any 414-8Bs for you yet, other than the one Old Guy posted a link to at Jammin' Jersey. They've just got the one, and say in has a dimple in the dustcap but otherwise good, think it was $150. I've probably got a new dustcap for it if needed. Actually that's about what the others I've seen go for anyway, so maybe worth a call to inquire further. I've never bought from them, but they've been around a long time, and have a good rep.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    ALTEC 1214A control cosole


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't that the stuff I gave you that you gave to GM? forums

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Todd,

    I bought the mixer a couple years ago on eBay, can't remember what part of the country it came from (thinking Texas, maybe), but I probably saved the purchase info. If it REALLY looks familiar, send me a serial #, and I'll check it out. The other stuff is but a few of the numerous boxes of parts, pulls, and bits & pieces I've saved (hunter/gatherer is in my genes). If you've ever been in the back rooms of any longstanding music gear dealer, you can get a pretty good picture of what it looks like in my house. I'm just thankful I'm not into Harleys anymore (Hammonds are bad enough), or there'd probably be one tore down in the LR! I started out Thursday looking for a bag of 28V panel lamps, and I'm still looking...and sorting. Found lots of stuff I've been needing, and sure I've buried stuff I'll need tomorrow.

    Old Guy,

    Feel free to send me anything you're tired of dusting, I'm sure I can find a cubbyhole for it. forums I've resorted to evaluating my living quarters in cubic feet instead of square.......and labeling boxes....

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    BFish - some of that stuff, like the 1214A, looks really familiar. Where did you get it?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    bfish,

    E-mail me (lost yours) directly - I'll get you a list. I'll be in NWA Tuesday or Wednesday...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member nairam's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bfish if i had a mailing adress i would send you that instruction man.i wanted to email you but i cant run the damm thing anyway i live in Newbrunswick Canada, but we:ll figure it out you can email me, i did get your last message i see the book has alot of info , incl. all schematics all part numbers and all the values of caps resistors etc. i dont think i;ll ever need it. unless ifind the console that goes with but i'm not holding mybreath although i think its still in the valley somewhere

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, sledchick,

    I just sent another email with my address, etc. If you have access to a copier, just send me a copy, and keep the original, the info's all I need, and someday the manual could be worth more than the mixer itself.

    Thanks!

    I'm still watching for a 414-8B for you. Nothing new.

    Todd, you've got mail too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.